by Dexter B. Dombro
- Sergio Andrés Espinosa Flores, H.E. the governor of Vichada;
- Martha Plazas Roa, the executive director of Corporinoquia, the regional autonomous environmental authority;
- Brigitte Baptiste, the executive director of the renowned Alexander von Humboldt Institute;
- Héctor Alfonso Medina Torres, Rear Admiral in command of Colombia´s eastern naval forces;
- Carlos Arturo Lora Gómez, regional Orinoco territory director for Colombia´s national parks system;
- Fernando Trujillo, executive director of the Omacha Foundation;
- Alejandro Olaya Velasquez, executive director of the Palmarito Foundation;
- Steven Jensen, the executive director of the Orinoquia Foundation;
- A representative of the World Wildlife Fund in Colombia; and
- Dexter B. Dombro, the executive director of the La Pedregoza Environmental Corporation.
Rio Bita accord signing ceremony.
|Oscar Forero and Governor of Vichada|